Monday 19 September 2011

Podcast #10 "Bambersquatch"

Yes, after a long break where I went on holiday, episode 10 is finally here! You can find it here or search for brain go hurty on iTunes.

This episode covers a lot of Dead Island details since we are playing it a fair bit, Flik gets asked how he got into gaming journalism, and the Irish contingent of B:GH join us for a jolly few minutes.

As always, questions and comments are welcome, please direct any of these to braingohurty@gmail.com and I WILL answer every email (I promise!)

We talk a little bit about some of our favourite movies from the past, here are a couple of links to clips from these: Airplane! and Murder by Death.

During the episode, I mention a building I saw in Abu Dhabi, here is said picture - thats painted on to look cel-shaded, not actually brickwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment